Friday, January 4, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 4

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 4
#Blessings2019

I am blessed to have woke up this morning. New routine in 2019 is to thank God first thing in the morning. I was blessed to have a warm ride to school despite the ice on the car this morning.

I am blessed to see smiling faces ready to learn. I am blessed to have a day to work in my classroom. I am blessed to have time in my work day to talk to God.

I am blessed to come home and have some quiet time to relax after a work day. I am blessed to have made it through the week every though I only worked 2 days.

I am blessed to have a home cooked meal with family. I am blessed to spend time with 2 kids that often get on my nerves, but I can't see my life without them in it.

I am blessed that the weekend is here and I have time to catch up on things that I can't get done during the week. I am blessed each day beyond measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...