Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 22

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 22
#Blessings2019

I am blessed that we had a 2 hour delay this morning. When I got to the end of Lower Cove Road (by Valley Baptist) there was ice in the road due to water coming out of the ditch. Then there was ice in the 259 just past the Lost River Grill. Plus where I park my car in front of the house there is ice.

I am blessed that the kids helped out with vacuuming my classroom this evening. I was surprised that Austin volunteered to help and actually helped. Most of the time he is one to volunteer for work and then ditches it.

I am blessed that I could put a smile on a child's face today by taking time to listen to them talk to me about a book that they really liked in our room.

I am blessed that Hannah worked on her project tonight by herself. I hope that she gets a good grade on it. She could tell me all about her favorite part of the book.

I am blessed at how well Austin did his homework all by himself. It took a bit to get him to do it, but he finally got it done. He was so proud of himself. Math is something that comes easy to him.

I am blessed everyday so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...