Friday, January 25, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 25

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 25
#Blessings2019

I am blessed that I was given another day on this earth. I am blessed that despite the cold this morning that there was no ice on the car.

I am blessed that Austin and Hannah volunteer to help me clean this morning. They love to help me do my work so that I have less to do. They are so helpful. I <3 them.

I am blessed that I got to spend time this evening doing crafts with the kids. I am blessed that the kids sat down long enough to do something and not fight.

I am blessed with Cosmo loves tonight. He is such a lover. I am glad that he is in our lives.

I am blessed with some great friends who get it when things are ruff. I can talk to them and they advise me cause they are right there with me. We lift each other up.

I am blessed that my life is not perfect, but it is better than what it could be. I am blessed that I let God be in control of things.

Everyday is a blessing. You have to see them and know how to use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...