Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 29

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 29
#Blessings2019

I am blessed that I got up early this morning without complaint. I was ready to go to school sooner than normal. Maybe this will become a habit.

I am blessed that Hannah and Austin helped me do my morning duties this morning with a smile. They love to help me around my classroom.

I am blessed that school is closed tomorrow. The weather is suppose to be very cold tomorrow and it is best that we stay home.

I am blessed that I have 3 great kids that I would do anything for. I <3 Jairus, Austin, and Hannah like they were my own kids. . They are not perfect, but they are a blessing. They are not biologically related to me, but I think of them as such.

Family doesn't always have to be blood. It is what you make it. I have so many people in my life that I consider family. I am so blessed by them.

Everyday is a blessing if you chose to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...