Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 15

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 15
#Blessings2019

I am blessed that I was able to get my car out of the driveway this morning. I am blessed that the road was not too bad this morning. I am blessed that I was able to get my car back in the driveway this evening. I am blessed that my Mom and Grandpa Rittenour taught me how to drive.

This morning the kids told me that they were scared that we would not get out of the driveway. Austin said that he was walking to Jesus. I told him to get into the car because Jesus was my co-pilot this morning and we were going to make it.

I am blessed that I had a great day at work. I am blessed that I was able to help Austin with his homework. I am blessed that Austin and Hannah are getting along playing with their new animal toys.

I am blessed that as of now it looks like this weekend will just be rain and no snow. I don't like snow all that much.

Everyday is a blessing from God. You just have to choose to receive it and make the most of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...