Saturday, January 5, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 5

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 5
#Blessings2019

I am blessed that despite the wind today I was able to get out and go. The day turned out to be better than expected and I was glad of that.

I am blessed to be able to walk on my own two feet everyday. I see people and know people who struggle to walk or who are in wheelchairs.

I am blessed that I have family. We are not perfect, but we are something to be proud of. We make the most of what we have and that is what matters.

I am blessed to have another day given to me by the Master. As I read today in words written by my friend Jackie we don't know what tomorrow hold, but we know who holds tomorrows in his hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...