Monday, January 21, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 21

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 21
#Blessings2019

I am blessed that on this very cold day that I had a warm home to stay in. I went outside long enough to get my trash can that rolled down the ramp and it was extremely bitter cold.

I am blessed that I got to sleep in and got a good nights sleep. I have not been sleeping well and last night I got some excellent sleep. God heard my prayers about sleep and getting rest that I can only find with him.

I am blessed that the kids and I spent time together today. We watch NCIS today for hours and that is one show that the kids will watch with me without complaint. I was blessed that Austin decided to get out his cars and play NCIS.

I am blessed that I could take time out today to remember a dear friend of mine who's birthday was today. I miss Les, but I know that he is in a better place.

I am blessed that we are on a 2 hour delay for in the morning. The temps and wind chills are to be too cold in the morning. I am glad that the school system is being safe.

I am blessed to have a family that often is not perfect, but I can't see changing. I am blessed with the best sister ever. Mary, I don't tell you often enough how much you mean to me and that I am so thankful that you are in my life.

I am blessed everyday of this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...