Monday, January 14, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 14

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 14
#Blessings2019

I am blessed to have good neighbors who came to plow us out today. I am blessed that I got outside with Hannah and Austin. I am blessed that I had Hannah and Austin shovel out my car and move some gravel piles in the driveway. I am blessed that we had a quiet day. I am blessed that we got to have an NCIS Marathon afternoon. I am blessed that Hannah and Austin are getting along and coloring together.

I am blessed that we had a day off school and blessed that we will have a 2 hour delay tomorrow. I think it is better to be safe than sorry. Be safe if you have to go out.

I am blessed that we had an awesome dinner this evening.

I am blessed everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...