Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 9

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 9
#Blessings2019

I am blessed to have another day of life. I am blessed that I have a warm electric blanket to curl up in at night. I am blessed that I have a warm home to live in.

I am blessed that I am able to help with homework. I help Austin with his math homework. He did very well with it and only had a few mistakes that we had to fix. Hannah had to do some writing. I have helped show her how to write sentences and paragraphs correctly. She did great.

I am blessed that I had a great day. I laughed a lot, danced a lot, and just had fun. I during recess we did the bunny hop, the twist, YMCA, and just danced our silly's out.

I was blessed to smile a lot. It was great to smile because the kids were so great. They thought I was bad and needed a time out. They bless me everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...