Thursday, January 17, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 17

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 17
#Blessings2019

I am blessed that even thought I didn't want to get up this morning I got up and went to work anyway. I am blessed that I was able to make it home from work despite the snow showers coming down and making it hard to see.

I am blessed that I didn't have to go out this evening with all the stuff coming down. I am blessed that I was able to help with homework despite the fact that Austin took forever to do his. Hannah surprised me about how well she worked on her summery of her book.

I am blessed to have a warm home, good food, and family to be with. Mary made some awesome chili for dinner. She is a great cook. Mom and Aunt Virginia would be proud.

I am thankful for all my blessings each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...