Sunday, January 13, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 13

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 13
#Blessings2019

I am blessed to have had a day to relax and unwind. I am blessed to get to spend some time in prayer and meditation. I am blessed that I am not crazy enough to have tried to go out on the roads today with all the snow.

I am blessed that we get to spend some family time. The kids are coloring and watching tv. It is so peaceful for now. I am blessed that I was able to fix them a hot lunch.

I am blessed that I was able to do a few things around the house to help out today.

I am blessed that I watched Joel Osteen that I DVRd, not once, not twice, but three times. He had an inspiring message.

I am blessed everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...