Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 16

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 16
#Blessings2019

I am blessed that I had another day on this earth. I am blessed that even though I didn't want to get up so early this morning that I did it anyway. It was too cold a morning to be out at that time.

I am blessed that I got to play doctor, take care of babies, try strange food, and laugh. It was good to laugh. Laughter is good medicine.

I am blessed to have to kids in my life that are not prefect, but they do listen at times. They make me proud. I am blessed that they volunteer to help me at work so that my work load is lighter.

I am blessed that I was able to use driving skills that my Grandpa Rittenour taught me. He had the patience to work with me on my backing and parallel parking. He was a great teacher. He always said that you need to be patient and take your time. He had confidence in me.

I am blessed everyday of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...