Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 8

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 8
#Blessings2019

I am blessed to have this day. I am blessed that I got a good nights sleep.  I am blessed that I am able to come home from work and help two kids that I love with their homework.

I am blessed when Austin does his homework without having to fight him. I am blessed that I was able to show Hannah how to write a paragraph and after several tries she finally got it.

I am blessed that I have 3 kids in my life that I love so much. They may not be perfect, but I love them no matter what. I am blessed to have an amazing sister that goes above and beyond for our family.

I am blessed that Cosmo (cat) has become close with me. Since Mom passed Cosmo and I have gotten closer. He can be sassy at times, but I can't see life without him.

I am blessed that tonight when I finally lay my head down for sleep that my heart will be so full of blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...