Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 2

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 2
#Blessings2019

I am blessed today that I went back to work. I now understand why parents are so glad that school is in session. Time off is great, but kids can drive you nuts.

I am so blessed to have had another day on this earth. I am blessed that I was woken up this morning by a furry face. Cosmo knew that I had to get up for work and came to wake me up. He was mad latter that I had to leave him.

I am blessed that I had time driving this morning that I could talk to God about so many things in my life. God hears and her answers prayers.

I am blessed that I got a good nights sleep last night. Often at night I have so many things going on in my mind that I can't sleep. I was able to talk to God last night and he helped me sleep. I know I got a good nights sleep because I was dreaming. Plus I was not dragging this morning and I wanted to get up for work.

I am blessed that tonight as I go to sleep I will be able to talk to God and lay all my problems at his feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...