Thursday, January 24, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 24

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 24
#Blessings2019

I am blessed that God blessed me with another day. Each day is not planned nor is it certain. I heard the song on the radio yesterday called Live Like You Were Dying. We need to live each day like it is our last.

I am blessed that today I go to show the kids how to play with Lincoln Logs and correctly play checkers. The smiles on their faces was worth it all. We had a blast.

I am blessed that Hannah and Austin volunteered to help out this morning. They love to help others when they can. I am glad that they are so willing to do so.

I am blessed that at the end of the day when I was worn out and my head hurt that I kept it together. Some weeks by 3:10pm on Friday I am so tired that I think I could sleep for a week. I come home and can't keep it together to stay up late.

I am blessed that I have 3 kids in my life that are not perfect, but they call me Aunt. Some days they get mad at me, but I know they still love me. I would do anything for them and they know it. Some days they surprise me with hugs and love. My life would not be the same without them.

I am blessed everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...