Thursday, January 3, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 3

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 3
#Blessings2019

I am blessed that when life surprises you that you can roll with it and make the best of it. I am blessed that I woke up this morning rested and ready for the day.

I am blessed that I have 3 kids in my life that are healthy and surprise me each day. I <3 them so much. I know at times they get on my nerves, but I would never change it for anything.

I am blessed to a great friends who listen, understand, and advise. I am blessed that I was able to thank God first thing this morning when I woke up..

I am blessed that we were able to have a sit down family dinner this evening and were also able to talk about our days.

I am blessed beyond measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...