Saturday, January 19, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 19

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 19
#Blessings2019

I am blessed that the house was quiet for the day. I miss Hannah and Austin when they are not here. However, it is good to have a break once in awhile.

I am blessed that I did not have to go out in the sleet and such today. I will admit that I am not a very good driver and when the roads are bad I get scared.

I am blessed that I was able t relax and recharge today. I spent time in meditation and prayer. It is a good way to relieve stress.

I am blessed that I can go to bed tonight knowing that whatever is on my mind and heart that God will handle. He will see me through it.

I am blessed that I have a family that I love. I know that we are not perfect, but we are who we are. We may not be related by blood, but family is what you make it. I can't see my life without these people in it.

I am blessed to have my sister Mary in my life. We don't always have time for each other, but I know that whatever happens in this life she will be there for me when I need her most.

I am blessed that Aunt Joem called me today. We check in with each other at least once a week. I am blessed to have her in my life. We can talk to each other about anything and she gives the best advice.

I am so blessed with this life that I live. I am thankful each and everyday for all the blessings that God gives me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...