Monday, January 28, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 28

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 28
#Blessings2019

I am blessed that even though I had a ruff day that God got me through it. Life is not always perfect, but with God everything can get better.

I am blessed that today that I could smile, laugh, and just have a good time. Often times kids know what adults need better than the adults need.

I am blessed that God is in control of this life that I live. That I don't have to speak words to him that he knows what is on my heart. He will meet my needs no matter what.

I am thankful for 3 kids in my life that may not be perfect, but know how to love me without condition. I often feel like I fail them, but they show me that no matter how bad I think that I am I am doing a great job. They have more faith in me than I have in myself at times.

I am blessed  with a  wonderful sister, Mary. I know that she takes on so much and I try to help her. She does a wonderful job for our family. We love her so much. I see so much of Mom and Dad in her. I am thankful that I have her in my life. She is amazing. I know she doesn't always feel like she is doing a great job and that she is failing us. The truth is that she is better than she could ever imagine.

I am blessed everyday in this life that God gives me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...