Friday, January 11, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 11

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 11
#Blessings2019

I am blessed that I had a great day. I am blessed that I got a lot of things done today. I am blessed that I woke up even after I missed the alarm going off.

I am blessed that I no matter what happens this weekend with the snow God will see me through. Life is what you make it.

I am blessed to have gotten a good nights sleep. I know that I slept well when I dream. Nights of sleep are rare, but when they happen they are a blessing.

I am blessed to have had kitty cuddles with Cosmo. He is so warm and soft. He is a lover.

I am blessed everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...