Saturday, January 26, 2019

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 26

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 26
#Blessings2019

I am blessed that I got to sleep in. By the end of the week I  was so worn out that I needed to get some much needed sleep.

I am blessed that I had  quiet afternoon. The kids played and we watched  Death in Paradise.

I am blessed that I got to put the Valentine's Day bulletin board up at church. It took some time and really looks great. I wrote out John 3:16 and it has a secret message.

I am blessed that I was able to fix Uncle Woodie's glasses for him. The lens fell out and lucky for him the screw was still in the glasses. All I had to do was tighten it.

I am blessed everyday of this life. I am blessed that God can use me each day of this life for his good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...