Monday, January 1, 2018

God's Favor In The New Year


As we go into 2018 I want to talk a little about the favor of God. I never really thought about God's favor until I heard a sermon from Joel Osteen where he talked about God's favor or blessings for us. It made me stop and think just what God's favor was. God's favor helps you to move forward and get good things in your life.

God's favor is encouragement to us when we need it. God's favor is a sign that he is with us. We need to not take God's favor lightly. When God puts a promise in your heart that he will confirm that with a sign of God's favor.

We need to seek God's favor so that we will see his blessings each day. We need to spend time with him in prayer each day. I wake up early each morning ad spend about a half hour in prayer and bible study. At nigh before I go to bed I spend about a half hour in prayer. I feel so much better since I started doing this. I have seen more of God's favor since I started doing this.

I encourage you to seek God's favor as you go into 2018. That way more good things will happen to you and in your life. God is by your side and has lots of favor for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...