Saturday, January 20, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 20

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 20
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am grateful today for Cosmo. He has been a great companion and addition to our lives. I love to come home from school to have him greet me at the door. I love having him come wake me up when he knows it is time for me to get up for work. However, I don't like him waking me up when he feels the need to be fed or just thinks that I need to be up cause he is up. He is the light of our lives and we would not trade him for the world.

Psalm 136:25-26 He gives food to all creatures, for his gracious love is everlasting. Give thanks to the God of Heaven, for his gracious love is everlasting.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...