Sunday, January 28, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 28

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 28
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am grateful today for my neighbors. I have some of the best neighbors who some have been there all my life. I know that if I need anything I can count on them. They also are so wonderful to us in the summer by giving us things from their gardens.

I still remember how when Mom passed the love and kindness that they neighbors showed to us. It made me feel so good to know that people cared about us during our time of loss.

I am thankful to that I have neighbors that will also look out for Uncle Woodie and Aunt Joem. That is a help to us.

God has richly blessed us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...