Sunday, January 21, 2018

Wrestling With God

Last night I tossed and turned. I have not done that in a very long time. I knew after about the second time of me being awake during the night that God was trying to speak to me. So I prayed and went back to sleep. Again the tossing and turning. I still knew that God was trying to tell me something and that I was too tired and stubborn to hear it. So as the alarm went off and I hit the snooze I talked to God again.

"Ok God what is it that you want?" I layed in the bed giving God my full attention. I was ready to hear what he had to say to me. I was ready for anything that would come my way. Then I heard it. "It will be ok." It took me a minute to realize what was happening. I had to wonder what problem in my life that God was solving.

A lot of times when I am having sleepless nights it is because God is trying to wrestle with me to tell me an answer to a problem that I am having. Often times I don't want to hear the answer he has for me. Other times I am wrestling with God because I am too proud to give a problem over to him and he know I need a little help.

I can say that whatever is going on in my life it is better to take it to God than to wrestle with him. No need to have sleepless nights because I am to proud to talk to God about something that he already knows.

So the next time that you are having a sleepless night talk to God. Then you will be able to sleep. Cause if not you will be wrestling God too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...