Monday, January 29, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 29

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 29
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am grateful today for water. Water to drink, water to take a shower, water to cook with, and more. We take water for granted. There are people in this world that don't have water. Some don't even have clean water. It is so sad.

It makes me sad when I serve that kids water at snack and all they do is complain or better yet just throw it down the sink without drinking it. Often times they tell me that they don't like water and that they don't want me to serve it to them.

Water is good for you and your body needs it to stay healthy and keep hydrated. When you have a headache drinking water is the first thing that you should do cause that is your body's way of telling you that you are dehydrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...