Friday, January 5, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 5

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 5
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am grateful for Prayer. It is a powerful thing. We as Christians take it for granted. Prayer is our direct phone line to God. Prayers don't have to be fancy. You can simply say "Thy Will Be Done" and God hears you. When I pray I talk to God like he is right there in the room. I know he hears me and is listening.

I have saw answers to my prayers. Some were what I asked for and others where the answer that God thought was best. We may not agree with God's answers, but he only gives us the answer that he feels is best.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.-Philippians 4:6-7

Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.-Mark 11:24

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...