Friday, January 12, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 12

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 12
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am thankful for then end of a work day. When they day has felt long and I am worn out the end of the day is well worth it. Somedays I am more worn than others. It is those days that I get in the car and talk to God on the way home. Sometimes I am worn before the day even begins. I know that however and whenever I am worn that God is right there with me carrying me through.

“A cheerful heart is good medicine but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.” Proverbs 17:22

“He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.”
Isaiah 40:29

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...