Saturday, January 27, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 27

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 27
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am grateful for kids. I am thankful for the ones that have come in and out of my life over the years. Those kids that have left footprints on my heart.

Those that have made me pictures, drew pictures of me, painted me pictures, played Barbie with me, let me be their patient when they were the doctor, fixed me food, read to me, showed me how to build a tower, and so much more.

My heart is so full of all the love I have been given over the years. The smiles and hugs. We have laughed and cried together. We have made memories together.

Proverbs 22:6  Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...