Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 24


Attitude of Gratitude - Day 24
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful


I am grateful connections.  Those people that I have met over the years because of Mom, Dad, Grandpa Rittenour, Uncle Ed, Aunt Virginia, and Uncle Woodie. I have met a lot of wonderful people and made a lot of great older friends.

I often think of some of the older people whom I have met that are now gone. They were some of the nicest people that I could have ever met. There are some that are still living that I talk to still that tell me stories about my parents, grandparents, and about life.

Aunt Joem said the other day that I know lots of people and that is true. Thanks to my family I have met lots of interesting people that have shaped my life. People that remind me of the past and how far I have come. People that remind me of simpler times.

I remember when I first started in the school system the people that I met who knew my mom. They would often ask if I was Elizabeth Webster's daughter. I met a few people that knew my grandparents. People that knew mom and had worked with her knew that I would do a great job.

Connections help you so much in life. The best connection that I have is with God. I am thankful that I was raised to believe in God and that Jesus died for me. I am thankful for their love for me that is unconditional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...