Monday, January 1, 2018

What Do You Resolve To Do In 2018?


It is that time of year again. A New Year and that comes with it a time to make resolutions. A time to make plans to do certain things in the new year that we may or may not accomplish. Some of us make one resolution while others make several. This is a time to start a clean slate for the year.

I have made many resolutions for 2018. Here is what I am resolving to do in the new year.

1. Spend more time each day in study of the word and prayer.
2. Keep a Thanks Journal. I will write in it at least 3 times a week. I will take time to write in detail at least one thing each time.
3. Keep a Prayer Journal.
4. Loose weight.
5. Speak statements of I Will over my life.

Make this a great new year. Think about the things that you can change in your life and resolve to do it. There is no better time to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...