Sunday, January 28, 2018

Sometimes You Have To Smile

This morning I was up earlier than usual. On mornings like this I tend to spend time in prayer and listening for God's answers to me. This morning I got to thinking about all the people in my life that are going through so many bad things. Then it got me to thinking about all the bad things in my life.

Then it hit me. Sometimes when life throws s curve balls like this we need to make the most of it by just smiling. Once you put a smile on your face you will forget about all the bad things that are going on in this life.

Smile and let God be in control of it. Whatever happens God has it in his hands. It will work out for his will in the end. We just have to be positive about it all. We need to let him do what only he can do.

That is what I do almost everyday. When things seem out of control I just smile and tell God that he has whatever it is. I know he is in control and will deal with it. It is better to let him be in control than to worry about something that I can't control.

I have been praying about a situation that has gotten to me for sometime. Recently I saw God at work in it. I smiled and said thank you to God. He had it in his hands. He knew the need that needed to be met. The situation turned out in my favor and I was blessed with a smile in the end.

So when things are going bad just simply smile and tell God that he has it. It will get better with God in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...