Monday, January 1, 2018

Grattitude 2018 Day 1

I have decided as part of my New Years Resolution that I would keep a Thanks Journal. A part of that I am going to be sharing with you through this blog the things that I am grateful for.

Thank You Mark Lowry for inspiring me to do this.
Attitude of Gratitude - Day 1
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am grateful today for my family and friends. I can't thank them enough for being there for me in the past and I know that they will be there for me in the future. We have been through a lot together. We have been through good times, bad times, sad times, held each other up, encouraged each other, hugged each other, and so much more. My life is so full because of the fact that I have so many wonderful people in my life. These are people that I can talk to, share things with, bounce things off of, and so much more.

Ephesians 1:3-6 “Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love he predestined us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will— to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...