Sunday, January 21, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 21

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 21
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am grateful today quiet. Times like this morning when I can get up and there be no noise so that I can spend time with God. It is in these quiet moments that I can talk to God about what is going on and I know that I will not be distracted. It is in these quiet moments that I am more able to hear what God has in store for me.

Psalm 28:1
To You, O LORD, I call; My rock, do not be deaf to me, For if You are silent to me, I will become like those who go down to the pit.

Psalm 35:22
You have seen it, O LORD, do not keep silent; O Lord, do not be far from me.

Psalm 39:12
"Hear my prayer, O LORD, and give ear to my cry; Do not be silent at my tears; For I am a stranger with You, A sojourner like all my fathers.

Psalm 83:1
O God, do not remain quiet; Do not be silent and, O God, do not be still.

Psalm 109:1
O God of my praise, Do not be silent!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...