Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 16

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 16
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am grateful for migraines. They are a huge pain,but they let me know that something is wrong. I tend to get migraines mostly when my bloop pressure is up. However, sometimes bad weather can trigger them.

When I get a migraine all I want to do is sleep. Sometimes that is not possible. I have had migraines so bad that it hurt to close my eyes to sleep.

When I get a migraine the first thing that I do is drink water. Sometimes lack of water is the cause. If that does not help that I know it is something else. Sometimes I have a nose bleed and other times I get sick along with my migraine and then I feel much better.

Yesterday I had the worst migraine in a very long time. It made me stop and plead with God more than ever. Feeling some better now. Sometimes God gives us things like this so that we will stop and take time to talk with him.

Psalm 55:22 Cast your burden on the LORD, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...