Saturday, January 13, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 13

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 13
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am thankful for faith. In my life I have had a lot of good examples of faith in God. I have learned that when things get ruff thanks to my faith I can step back, tell God all about it, and let him do what only he can do. He is going to fight my battles. It is not worth it to get all upset or get my blood pressure up over stupid stuff and stupid people.

Faith has taught me that sometimes it is better to just let stuff happen cause God is in the midst. Faith helps me see that sometimes people do things to see how they can get at me and I need to be the bigger person and not let it get to me.

God has a plan and a purpose for everything that happens to us in this life. We just have to have faith enough to see what that purpose is and believe that it is right for us.

Joshua 1:9 (HCSB)
Haven’t I commanded you: be strong and courageous? Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”

There is a gospel artist that I like a lot, Smokie Norful and he has some great songs. One that comes to mind is God is able. Another is No Greater Love. The song that speaks to me the most today is Whitney Houston's I Look To You. These are songs that remind me that God is with me no matter what I face in this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...