Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 31

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 31
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am grateful for pain. It tells me that something is wrong. It tells me that I don't feel well. It tells me that I am stressed. It tells me that I need a break. It tells me that I need to slow down. It tells me that I need to sleep. We may not think that pain is a good thing, but it really is. Yesterday I had a painful migraine that was a sign that my blood pressure was up. I had to just take a step back and put everything in God's hands.

I know somedays I try to be Wonder Woman or Super Woman, but my body just will not let me. I try to do to much and stress out to much. That is when the pain sets in. I let things get to me and then I am in pain afterwards. It is not worth it. I just have to do what I got to do and not let the pain set in.

When I am in pain I just talk to God and let him be in control. He takes over and that is what needs to happen. He can fight my battle. I am not going to let pain win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...