Monday, January 15, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 15

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 15
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am grateful for my friends Megan, Melissa, Revonda, and Corina. I have known this family since the 5th grade. We have had our ups and downs as friends do. However, I know that I can count on them when I need a friend.

I remember still the night Mom passed. Megan came and stayed the night with us so that we would not be alone. I was so glad to have a good friend around at that time.

I often think about Melissa, Revonda, and Corina's dad. Pete always carried his bible with him. He always was ready to talk to people about God. He would often pray for and pray with others about things going on. I remember once he prayed with me cause God had layed me on Pete's heart. Such a wonderful man who is now home with Jesus.

Proverbs 17:17 A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...