Sunday, January 7, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 7

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 7
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful


I am grateful today for the ability to freely worship God. I am thankful great pastors that have come across my path who are true men an women of God and preach/teach the word as God had intended.


So often in life we take our religious freedom for granted. However, more and more in this day and age Christians are being persecuted all over the world for their faith just like they were in bible times. It is really sad.


I am thankful that I can wake up each day knowing that God is with me and that when I sing one of my favorite Contemporary Christian songs that I am in fact worshiping him.


Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good;
his love endures forever.
1 Chronicles 16:34


Sing to God, sing in praise of his name,
extol him who rides on the clouds;
rejoice before him — his name is the Lord.
A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows,
is God in his holy dwelling.
Psalm 68:4-5


Lord, you are my God;
I will exalt you and praise your name,
for in perfect faithfulness
you have done wonderful things,
things planned long ago.
Isaiah 25:1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...