Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Gratitude 2018 Day 2

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 2
#AttitudeOfGratitude2018
#grateful #thankful

I am grateful today that I have a warm place to sleep at night, good food to eat, warm clothes to wear, and a warm bed to sleep in. I am grateful that when it is cold like it has been that I can put on extra clothes or curl up in a warm blanket when needed. I am thankful that I have a hot meals to eat and don't have to worry where my next meal is coming from. There are so many people in this world that would give anything to have these. So often we take these things for granted.

Psalm 145:15-19 Everyone’s eyes are on you, as you give them their food in due time. You open your hand and keep on satisfying the desire of every living thing. The Lord is righteous in all of his ways and graciously loving in all of his activities. The Lord remains near to all who call out to him, to everyone who calls out to him sincerely. He fulfills the desire of those who fear him, hearing their cry and saving them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings A Day 2019 Day 365

Blessings A Day 2019-Day 365 #Blessings2019 On this last day of 2019 I am blessed: That I have made it through another...